-
May 10th, 2006, 11:33 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Please let us know how ihe is doing
Chris
-
May 11th, 2006, 12:02 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I will keep your FIL in my thoughts and prayers. Both my father and FIL had heart attacks. My dad's was over 30 years ago and my FIL's over 20. I hope he has a speedy recovery with many years ahead.
-
May 11th, 2006, 12:54 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Consider him lucky and pray for a full recovery. A substantial percentage of folks do not survive their first heart attack, much less get a chance for recovery...
Taffy
-
May 11th, 2006, 12:57 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Your FIL and you and your family are in my prayers.
-
May 11th, 2006, 01:05 AM
#15
rolloverrover
Guest
I will keep your FIL in my thoughts and prayers. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks